Paris & Jenny



I had to laugh, we met up with Jenny in Paris and on her blog she's called it - Paris on Speed!!! It was the most rushed day we have ever had! But heaps of fun and we saw so much.
We left London at 8am arrived in Paris at midday, left Paris at 8pm and fell into bed about 11pm. Whew!
Paris is beautiful - we loved it and will definitely go back one day. (we'll stay a little longer)
Our first stop - Beautiful blue skies as the back drop made Sacre Coeur even more stunning. We then strolled through Montmarte which is just as it is in the movies! Many years ago Celia bought a painting from a young student in Montmarte. The painting is of Montmarte with Sacre Coeur in the background. That painting now hangs above our piano, Mum was a smart lady.
We of course then dashed off to see the Arc, took a gazillion photo's before rushing off to the Eiffel Tower. It was well worth the waiting in line! Freezing cold but again stunning views. I'm not sure who was the most surprised but Jen, Cait, Kell and I got to the top and felt a need to flash our boobs at Paris! It was fun and freezing, I don't think it helped Jenny's flu though!
We descended the tower in darkness and then walked/ran to the Notre Dame. We arrived there with just a couple of minutes to spare before having to go underground making our away back to London.
Once again we had to say goodbye. We left so suddenly and I felt as though Jenny & I hadn't had a chance to really see each other. But I will continue to be relentless in my quest to get Jen & Graham here and I will remain ever grateful to them both for making that extra trip to be with us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home